Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Herbed Cheese Spread

I think my favorite herb is marjoram.  I hadn't ever tried it until I found a recipe I wanted to try that had marjoram in it.  I decided to bite the bullet and get some.  It was love at first taste.  I also love cream cheese spreads so this recipe was perfect for me.  Serve it on crackers or melt 1/2 batch of it into 2-3 cups cooked green beans.  Yummy!

Herbed Cheese Spread

1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon each: basil, dill, marjoram, thyme, black pepper
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

Put all ingredients in a food processor and process till smooth. (I just mash it with a fork until it's mixed thoroughly.)  Serve on crackers or raw veggies.

Enjoy!
Korrina

No comments:

Post a Comment