Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Introduction

Hi and welcome to my crazy life!  This blog is intended to be a sort of "spinoff" of my original blog - KaelMijoy.  I started that one to promote my artwork and it kind of evolved into a blog about everything.  Well, it got a little cluttered and I've decided to split up the contents.  So, KaelMijoy will remain my art blog and this will be for everything else.

From now on, my recipes will be here and I'm planning on copying the ones off my old blog here as well.  You'll also find articles about homeschooling and other personal/family stuff, including tutorials/instructions/patterns for various craft projects.

Essentially, this blog is for anything I want to share with the world that doesn't have anything to do with my art...

Hopefully, you will find something useful - or if not useful - at least a little entertaining. :)

Enjoy!
Korrina

No comments:

Post a Comment